Register iTrader FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   BeltfedShooters.com > BeltfedShooters.Com - Browning Machine Guns > M2 .50 Caliber Browning Machine Guns

Old 08-03-2016, 12:33 PM

Default M3HB almost done

Just finishing up my M3HB build, took it out to shoot for the first time. It goes bang but is short cycling. Any help would be great. Christos m3hb kit all m3 parts. Head spaced with G I gauge per G I method. Drilled .063 hole in buffer . Cycles ok by hand doesn't seem to be binding anywhere
Any suggestions would be great.
IMG_0227.JPG

IMG_0232.JPG

IMG_0233.JPG

IMG_0236.JPG

IMG_0237.JPG
Old 08-05-2016, 11:55 PM

Default M3HB short stroke...

Have you seen this old thread on the subject from the archived m2hb.net site?

http://www.m2hb.net/m2phpBB3/viewtop...=2935&start=30
Old 08-06-2016, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkubota View Post
Have you seen this old thread on the subject from the archived m2hb.net site?

http://www.m2hb.net/m2phpBB3/viewtop...=2935&start=30
Mrkubota Thanks for the reply Yes I had red that. I opened up the hole that I had installed in the buffer to 3/16. Gun runs fine now, put a 60rd belt through it like a hot knife through butter :smarts: Thanks it's great to get this gun done I have sure learned a lot. The biggest problem was getting me parts from christos it's been 8 months and I still haven't gotten everything. I had to go other places to get stuff to complete it:black eye: I'll have a few spares hopefully
Old 08-15-2016, 05:13 PM

Did you try Sarco's?

Url: http://www.e-sarcoinc.com/

They usually have a decent supply.
Old 08-16-2016, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmdove View Post
Did you try Sarco's?

Url: http://www.e-sarcoinc.com/

They usually have a decent supply.
Ya jmdrove thats one of the places where I got the stuff to complete it (see new post)
Old 11-21-2016, 03:18 PM

help

I am also waiting on parts from Christos, he has been MIA for 4 months now. Anyone know how to contact him other than web and phone? I email and leave messages but no reply.
Old 07-03-2017, 07:11 AM

Thumbs Up M3HB Build new kit

I just picked up a kit from Christos, Drove to Detroit to get it, waiting for KMP to get M3 RHSP in, they said 2 to 3 weeks. I should have all the parts cleaned up and ready to go by then, can't wait.....Let the fun begin!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg M2.jpg (750.4 KB, 10 views)
Old 07-04-2017, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralex397 View Post
I just picked up a kit from Christos, Drove to Detroit to get it, waiting for KMP to get M3 RHSP in, they said 2 to 3 weeks. I should have all the parts cleaned up and ready to go by then, can't wait.....Let the fun begin!!!!
Exellent this was one of the funest builds I have done learned a lot also and a blast to shoot. If you need any help or have any Questions just ask.
I just picked up a 1990 jeep cj5 and am going to try to build a mount for my MK93 mount so I can mount any of my browning guns.
Old 07-04-2017, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbyenko View Post
Exellent this was one of the funest builds I have done learned a lot also and a blast to shoot. If you need any help or have any Questions just ask.
I just picked up a 1990 jeep cj5 and am going to try to build a mount for my MK93 mount so I can mount any of my browning guns.
Thanks, Im sure Im going to have some questions. I have been going over the parts and studying the prints from KMP, Im going to do the machining myself, but not until I get the new trigger/sear parts. I want to measure them before I do the cuts on the back end of the bolt. Did you machine your parts or did you send them out? Im starting to see a pattern here, when Im finished with the M3 build am I gonna want a Hummer to mount it on?!!!
Old 07-05-2017, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralex397 View Post
Thanks, Im sure Im going to have some questions. I have been going over the parts and studying the prints from KMP, Im going to do the machining myself, but not until I get the new trigger/sear parts. I want to measure them before I do the cuts on the back end of the bolt. Did you machine your parts or did you send them out? Im starting to see a pattern here, when Im finished with the M3 build am I gonna want a Hummer to mount it on?!!!
My kit from christos came with the parts machined. I'm not much of a machinist Iv'e got a little 3in1 but I'm not great with it. I'd love to have a hummer, just to big no place to keep it.

Tags
build, m3hb