Register iTrader FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   BeltfedShooters.com > Welcome to BeltfedShooters.Com Supersite > New Member Introductions

Old 11-29-2016, 01:39 PM

huh M1919A4 Mount wanted.

Does anybody know if beltfedshooters.com still sells products? Their online store is closed, there isn't a phone number and no response to emails. If they don't offer products any longer and they just host this forum, does anybody know who can make a twin M1919A4 AA Mount? Or if somebody is selling one?

Sincerely,

JD
Old 11-29-2016, 05:49 PM

Rich is still making custom mounts. He has some listed on GB Look under 1919a4 or M2HB and they should pop right up.
He goes by 50bmgdude on GB

Last edited by gbyenko; 11-29-2016 at 05:52 PM. Reason: add content
Old 11-30-2016, 08:40 AM
Registed User

Default I got to...

I got to help out in the shop last weekend and he was talking about putting the cart system back up...

Not sure if he is ready for the headaches of that again...

You have to be patient as he has a shit ton of people hitting him with email every day...
Old 11-30-2016, 11:51 AM

If you buy one of the GB listed items, those are usually already ready to ship.
Old 12-01-2016, 02:35 AM

oooooh, good to know. I really want an RPD mount but thought that ship had sailed and ive been working on my own, which isn't near as nice as his
Old 12-01-2016, 08:59 PM

Default Twin Mounted M1919A4

Rick got in touch with me. He's building what I need. Anyone know where I can get a gatlin crank for the trigger system for the M1919A4?
Old 12-02-2016, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlina View Post
Rick got in touch with me. He's building what I need. Anyone know where I can get a gatlin crank for the trigger system for the M1919A4?
Emory jones crankfire is back in production, they are now making there spade grip version again. That's what I have and I love it Ohio black sheep also makes a good one. Both can be found with an internet search.
Old 07-29-2017, 11:06 AM

Default M1919A4 Mount Wanted

Does anyone have contact information for Rich Hernandez? I paid him in full for a Twin M1919A4 mount back in December 2016 and I haven't received it. For the past eight months he would give me status updates when I would inquire. Now It's been nearly 2 months (Since June 7th) since he last responded stating he had new sights coming in overseas and my order will be done by the end of the week. That was 7 weeks ago. He seems to have dropped off the radar and has stopped answering my emails. Is this typically normal for him? Has anyone else who ordered a mount experienced the same thing? The only contact information I have for him is beltfedshooters@gmail.com. I have been very patience with this order but now I'm a bit since he dropped off the radar. If anyone has an idea on how to get in touch with him or knows him please let me know or contact Rich and let him know that I'm trying to get in touch with him.

Sincerely,

J.D.
Old 07-30-2017, 09:36 AM
Mr Sid

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlina View Post
Does anyone have contact information for Rich Hernandez? I paid him in full for a Twin M1919A4 mount back in December 2016 and I haven't received it. For the past eight months he would give me status updates when I would inquire. Now It's been nearly 2 months (Since June 7th) since he last responded stating he had new sights coming in overseas and my order will be done by the end of the week. That was 7 weeks ago. He seems to have dropped off the radar and has stopped answering my emails. Is this typically normal for him? Has anyone else who ordered a mount experienced the same thing? The only contact information I have for him is beltfedshooters@gmail.com. I have been very patience with this order but now I'm a bit since he dropped off the radar. If anyone has an idea on how to get in touch with him or knows him please let me know or contact Rich and let him know that I'm trying to get in touch with him.

Sincerely,

J.D.
As the doctor said to the dwarf, you'll have to be a little patient.
Rich does great work but he's not known for keeping to schedules.
You will get your mount and you'll be extremely happy with it, eventually.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:24 PM
Licensed to slouch...

Been out sick with a nasty health issue and are on heavy meds. Been slowly working on getting the rest of the backlog out. Just to give you example its takes about 1/2 day just to get out of bed. Every day is a fight just to make it through each day. By the way I answer EVERY e-mail I get so I don't ignore anyone.

Tags
m1919-a4, m1919a4, mount, wanted