Register iTrader FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   BeltfedShooters.com > BeltfedShooters.Com - Firearm Forums > AR-15 Forum

Old 08-08-2017, 09:47 PM
Moderator / Angry Monkey

Send a message via AIM to GUNRUNNER5150
Default Fostech echo trigger?

So i sit here watching a MAC video and hes playing with a rifle equipped with the echo trigger.

Lets say he got my attention.

Any of you gents have experience with rhe echo trigger? Good or bad i wanna hear it before i go and drop almost 500 bucks on a trigger mech. MAC makes good videos, but i trust you boys more than someone in youtube.

GR

Old 08-13-2017, 07:43 AM

Well I do not have an Echo trigger. But I do own 7 BFS binary triggers and they are in all my At-15's, and even put one in my MPX 9mm. I will swear by them and love them. They are a cheap alternative to owning a FA, without the TAX stamp , but gives you the FA rate of fire. I have not had one single jam, misfire or anything from my BFS. I prefer them over the echos because the design , they are simple to install less than 2 minutes, and they have less moving parts than their counter part the echo. Just my 2 cents. Will only now use BFS in any AR build from now on.
Old 08-13-2017, 08:19 PM
Moderator / Angry Monkey

Send a message via AIM to GUNRUNNER5150

Heard the name in passing but never really looked into them til now, will look into those as well, thanks

Old 08-17-2017, 02:07 PM

I have a BFS because its design was the only binary trigger system that would work with my Razorback .22 upper. It is said that hammer follow can be a problem with BFS trigger. With the Echo trigger design " hammer follow" can NOT happen . But personally I have not experienced "hammer follow". I do have a blast with the BFS trigger and have a huge smile on my face when shooting it! Fostech did just release the Echo 2 that will work different styles of bolts. Only problem will be getting your hands on one for awhile because of the back orders but it looks like it is a very good trigger. My

Tags
echo, fostech, trigger