Register iTrader FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   BeltfedShooters.com > Buy or Sell Firearms - BeltfedShooters.Com Free Gun Classifieds > WTS/WTT Belt-Fed Parts & Accessories

Old 09-21-2012, 07:30 PM

I for one appreciate the explanation! Thank you very much for your time and the effort. I look forward to try some of your products in the near future!

Measure, think about it, measure again, think about it some more, measure again, then cut......."Oh S***!!!!"

"Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened." Billy Gram
Old 10-09-2012, 03:59 PM

Default Computer / Website Glitches

Please excuse the inconvenience of our website being offline over the long weekend of 6th October. Some computers don’t like to communicate with one another. Some definitely do not communicate with people and there are those who don’t like to communicate with either. We have since sent in an "insertion team" with thermite grenades and this computer is in the process of meeting a "sticky end" as the Brits would say. Hooah!

If the non hyphenated one doesn’t work this evening, try the hyphenated one at:

http://www.caina-longbranch.com/Home
Old 10-17-2012, 11:22 AM

Default 250rd belt with starter tab option

OPTION: 250rd PKM Belts with starter tab, factory converted & re-packed from new production European inventory only. $55.58 USD/belt by the case, Ex Depot, Europe, subject to prior sale with stock on hand.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:16 PM

Default Question about next delivery of 100rd PKM ammuntion cans

The 100rd PKM cans will have to ride in with the next lot of PKM links to keep the price reasonable. Right now we don't have a definite delivery as the remaining 185 to 190 cases of PKM links that we have now in the United States will sell first and then we will bring in the next import with 100rd PKM cans to save shipping
Old 01-13-2013, 11:16 AM

Default PKM Link and Can update

Please note that are PKM cans are new factory production, not used or surplus refurbishments

Additionally, our factory new production, combat PKM links are still one of the best values around at $21.66 per 100rd belt with starter tab by the case or 200 or 250rd belts at about half the price of others with links of undetermined origin
Old 02-17-2013, 03:06 PM

Default Another use for starter tabs & making larger or smaller belts in the field

This question was asked and should be shared with the other readers The starter tabs in each 100rd belt also help to orient the belt so you are not inserting it in the upside down as you can only insert the belt one way with a starter tab always at the same end of the belt.

The surplus belts or surplus scrap purchased as steel scrap by the Kilogram from scrap yards that have been imported in many cases are for earlier guns and not necessarily PKMs. Not unlike buying used climbing ropes or parachutes and hoping they work most of the time. It the belt fails, then so does the gun. Some may fit and feed, some may not but most or many do not have starter tabs and this is why belts can go in upside down.

Additionally, the 100rd belts with starter tabs are the most practical however, when you need larger or smaller belts in the field the sizes can be made larger or smaller with a pair of need nose pliers. This is the same way they are assembled by hand on the production line and we can also make or convert from stock larger or smaller belts to order. Complex part, "old school" production, however, very effective and less chance of damage during assembly. This is also why PKM links traditionally cost more the simpler to produce 7.62 x 51 M-13 or 5.56x45 M-27 NATO links.
Old 02-18-2013, 10:43 PM

what are you now getting on 100 round box and belt setups?
Old 02-19-2013, 03:13 PM

I am not sure if I understand the question? The cost remains unchanged. It is just a matter of delivery on the PKM 100rd Aluminum cans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepdog View Post
what are you now getting on 100 round box and belt setups?
Old 04-02-2013, 08:39 AM

Default Not sure if I understood the question

I am not sure if I understand the question? The cost remains unchanged. It is just a matter of delivery on the PKM 100rd Aluminum cans
Old 06-05-2013, 08:39 AM

Default Other belt Lengths - Popular Question

As noted, only the 100rd belts with starter tab are ready to ship. Other lengths can be produced with a set of needle nose pliers to make any length you need

For other lengths, apart from 100rds with starter tab from our European production, we only offer these from Europe for import into the US or to operational theatres. We are not set up in the United States to convert belts, only distribute what we have in stock at the moment. Quantities that are viable for import can be imported in other lengths, but this is usually 4-500,000 links plus to justify the 20ft sea container and the import paperwork

Tags
cans, links, pkm, production